Dadrian Wilson!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Long time .org members know Dadrian for his awesome Jan Hammer covers. Now with this new site I finally have the ability to showcase them! Please go to the "Downloads" section of the forum and check them out. Dadrian's covers are so perfect I doubt that Jan Hammer could tell the difference!

• Like 1

Long time .org members know Dadrian for his awesome Jan Hammer covers. Now with this new site I finally have the ability to showcase them! Please go to the "Downloads" section of the forum and check them out. Dadrian's covers are so perfect I doubt that Jan Hammer could tell the difference!

Very cool F-man! I was not aware of this Gentleman's work..:radio:Yeah, Elvis digs it too...

Wow, just downloaded the Definitely Miami piece----very nice! I hate to acknowledge my ignorance but I had not heard of Dadrian before this forum. Very good stuff, indeed. CheersS-B
  • Like 1

Yeah' date=' Elvis digs it too...[/quote']Holy crap! The smilies are alligators!. I was wondering what they hell they were. I just assumed they were some weird German smilies. You never know what to expect from Germans; they love David Hasselhoff.Anyway, pretty cool. Here goes nothing. :cheers:

• Administrators

F-Man.... How did you come accross this artist?

Dadrian did a few covers quite a while ago that were featured on Jan-hammer.net. Some e-mailing and phone calls and we have become good friends. He considers me a good critic of his work and always sends me his stuff first to check it out. A few of his latest covers "Klaus", "Yankee Dollar" & "Better Living" were actually requests of mine and I can't thank him enough for doing them! Dadrian has also been a member at .org for some time and I could never post his covers there. Now on this site I can! All I can say is stay tuned, there is plenty more to come!
  • Like 1

hey Mr DADRIAN WILSON can't wait to hear your new covers man..Hope it will be soon.I now it's really difficult to get exactly the sound you want but all of your covers are note for note perfect .

The guy is super awesome making these covers!! The thing is i can't d/l Yankee Dollar!! For some reason it goes directly to Windows Player!! Please help!!T.I.A

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

"Bought And Paid For"Please check out Dadrian's newest (downloadable) cover from the episode "Bought And Paid For"!

woops. i just discovered this topic. sorry. thanks a million to all of you for your comments. i make these covers for you. i'll never forget my first cruise around town listening to "escape from television". these covers are my tribute to the great music that jan made for the show.i also realized that i had private messenging disabled from non-buddies. you are all my buddies!! if you haved tried to send me a pm in the past and haven't been able to, i really apologize. i fixed it now. pm anytime! i'd like to hear your comments/suggestions. or just post here :)and special thanks to ferrariman for making it possible for me to connect with all of you. viva la vice! :radio:

The guy is super awesome making these covers!! The thing is i can't d/l Yankee Dollar!! For some reason it goes directly to Windows Player!! Please help!!T.I.A

try right clicking on the link and click "save target as".

• Administrators

I'd just like to add that if you still have trouble trying to download Dadrian's music please contact me.

I'd just like to add that if you still have trouble trying to download Dadrian's music please contact me.

I had a couple initial issues, but all is cool and on my MP3 player! :rauchen:

i'll try post album art for all these covers here, too. keep an eye on this thread if you want it.

• Administrators

Matt, it's right there in the downloads section!