The Hangover

Vicechic84

It's been a good long while since I watched a comedy at the movie theatre (Will Ferrell is flat out horrible IMHO!) but this one is definitely worth the price of admission. It kept me laughing from beginning to end (and everywhere inbetween). It's 2 hours of LMAO!:p But I'll let you be the judge. The movie trailers follow below. Enjoy folks!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzmkDDmoODAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OligCf4SyYE&NR=1

I saw it. It's very funny from start to finish.It's a mystery movie too. I'm not one for some of the lewd, crude and f-words, but it's still funny.Great ending with the credits! Clears up some stuff.

• Administrators

Best comedy I've seen in years! I usually don't go to the movies to see comedies but I couldn't pass this one up! For anyone who's seen the trailer don't worry, everything is explained by the end of the film. (except the chicken) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Best comedy I've seen in years! I usually don't go to the movies to see comedies but I couldn't pass this one up! For anyone who's seen the trailer don't worry' date=' everything is explained by the end of the film. (except the chicken) :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']They never did explain how the chicken got there! I wondered the same thing. I wonder if there was a shot in any of the photos that went by so quick I didn't see it.The chicken. :D

• Administrators

Nope, even the reviews I read said the chicken was the only thing not explained. Not bad considering everything that happened!!

The brother-in-law looked quite reminiscient of a 'Joaquin Pheonix' (his appearance on the Letterman show to be exact). But you're right he was such a hoot! As for the unexplained chicken. Well, I guess you can say it's the one that 'crossed the road' (and actually made it!). After all we never found out what happened to it once it actually crossed the road. This little clucker just happened to end up in Sin City. Isn't that the saying, 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'?!:p