Farrah Fawcett dies at 62

sredd

What a pity! She died much too young. In our newspaper, it was told that she and Ryan O´Neil wanted to marry again before she dies. I think they hadn´t succeed.

Don't know why she didn't just have the surgery...could have lived much longer. I know, I've been there.Cheryl Ladd was my favorite angel.My thoughts and prayers are with Farrah's family.

Most of us are likely fans of Miami Vice from when it was first aired so some of us are in our 50s'. Life can be to short not to enjoy it and do the things you want to do. It is very sad:cry: and reminds us all to take care of ourselves.

I liked her on DAVID LETTERMAN when she acted weird! :)It's on youtube, you gotta see it!

I liked her on DAVID LETTERMAN when she acted weird! :)It's on youtube' date=' you gotta see it![/quote']link????????????

link????????????

Just type in "Farrah Fawcett" and "david letterman"It absolutely CANNOT be missed.I had big news at the time. Some thought she was drunk.She couldn't finish a sentence, she reacted to the audience, she seemed absolutely shocked that the fake city behind David was fake...it goes on, and on, and on.The audience was laughing AT her, not with her.Gotta see it!

What a sad day.....Farrah Fawcett and then Michael Jackson.May God have mercy on their souls! :cry:

I can't believe MJ has gotten 5 hours straight of news but Fawcett got only 10 or so minutes this morning!

Farrah's death was expected, while MICHAEL JACKSON's was completely unexpected. Also, he's the biggest entertainer in the world, many, many, many, MANY more times popular and well known than Farrah.

Damn cancer, somebody needs to find some cures for the bitch...I was so sorry to hear Farrah had succumbed to it. She was my personal favorite Angel, but also just a classy and tasteful entertainer who had a wonderful and dignified career spanning nearly 30 years.RIP Farrah. I'll make sure to steer clear of this date next year and stay in bed... :rain:

RIP Farrah

I can't believe MJ has gotten 5 hours straight of news but Fawcett got only 10 or so minutes this morning!

Here in the UK I haven't seen her death reported on the news. She may not have been known as globally however she was an icon in the 70s. May she rest in peace.Sue

I admired her so much in Charlie's Angels. My mum had agreed to let me stay up late to watch the series, bought me the shampoo and spent so much time with hairdryer and brush, trying to recreate the hairstyle.This is really sad. RIP.

Damn cancer' date=' somebody needs to find some cures for the bitch...I was so sorry to hear Farrah had succumbed to it. She was my personal favorite Angel, but also just a classy and tasteful entertainer who had a wonderful and dignified career spanning nearly 30 years.RIP Farrah. I'll make sure to steer clear of this date next year and stay in bed... :rain:[/quote']Many people die Every day, Mr. Burnett, and probably famous ones, so you'll never get out of bed! :D

I loved her as Charlie´s Angel, but I also loved the movies "Extremities" and "The Burning Bed". She was a good - looking, great actor and she did fight against the cancer. Not long ago, she came to Germany in hope to get help here, but it was in vain. Some kinds of cancer can´t be removed by an operation. I´m not sure if her cancer was one of these.But here, it was the same as in the UK. In all TV - shows, they talked about Michael Jackson and all radio stations played his songs, but there were only little messages about Farah. I think she didn´t deserve that.I hope that she and Michael find peace now wherever they are.

Farrah's death was expected' date=' while MICHAEL JACKSON's was completely unexpected. Also, he's the biggest entertainer in the world, many, many, many, MANY more times popular and well known than Farrah.[/quote']Michael Jackson has been the ONLY news covered since 5PM yesterday, Farrah hasn't been mentioned since then, they show montages of Michael and a pic or two of Farrah, is it just me or is it that they have no morals anymore? It seems like people only care if they are only some big time pop musician, but a classy, beatiful actress dies? Fugghetaboutit.I remember when Bettie Page died, the most notorious and famous pin-up of all time died, it one of the saddest moments in my life, yet she got a two minute mention on the news channels, THAT'S ALL.It seems rediculous that our news organizations are this morally corupt, your saying that Jackson deserves way more news coverage than Fawcett?It's one thing to report facts, but since then, they have done montages for Jackson, call him stuff such as the king of pop, compared him to Elvis, even called him a hero, but Farah? Just because she's not as well known she deserves to be pushed aside? And would Jackson have got all this coverage if he hadn't molested children?I think this just proves that our news organizations are a bunch of biased morally corrupt individuals pandering to people just like them.I know people are sad about Michael, but it's inexcusable how ethically and morally corrupt the whole situation is.

I loved her as Charlie´s Angel' date=' but I also loved the movies "Extremities" and "The Burning Bed". [/quote']Her acting in "The Burning Bed" as an abused wife was truly fantastic. I believe she was nomimated for an award for this role? I must try and get a copy of it as it was compelling (and chilling) viewing.

R.I.P. Farrah :cry:For those of you who have WGN America, Charie's Angels is on WGN tonight from 8PM-10PM and Sunday evening/night from 5PMish (depending on when the Cubs game ends) -10PM.

Sadly, the sudden passing of MJ stole Farrah's thunder...Although both memorable performers (in two very difference genre's) my heart goes out to her family. By documenting her journey she showed us a side to her that stripped away the beautiful 70's pin-up girl that brought her into the public eye in the first place. That alone took courage. RIP Farrah.