LAST PHOTO OF MICHAEL JACKSON

COOPER&BURNETT

I feel sorry that he died so early. But I think one could expect that someone who ruined his health that way didn´t get very old. I wish him peace and for his children I wish that they can live a more normal life now without covering their heads and wearing gloves.

Oh god...i knew it wouldn't be long before these pictures emerged...this is just the start.Is there no repect left in this world?

I heard he ows about 400 million dollars (the main reason for doing the concert tours in the UK). Does he have any money left?What will his kids have left after the creditors take their share? That is sad.

Its a real shame , when the music that defined your childhood/teen years and the artists die. Its a shame for Michael Jackson to die in those circumstances and so sudden is what has shocked the World. Nowadays with camera phones etc - Im suprised more of these photos/even videos havent emerged ?

...this is just the start.

Of course.And now we have the "Michael Jackson Death A Hoax??!!" crazies who are out and amongst us all.Here's what they are claiming:"This video shows footage of MJ's body sitting up in the helicopter that was delivering it to the Los Angeles County Coroner. Is it an optical illusion? Is the video fake? Or was Michael Jackson's death an elaborate hoax designed to free the super star the pressure and stress of the media.""Video" here:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=82f_1246168540

"This video shows footage of MJ's body sitting up in the helicopter that was delivering it to the Los Angeles County Coroner. Is it an optical illusion? Is the video fake? Or was Michael Jackson's death an elaborate hoax designed to free the super star the pressure and stress of the media."

Oh man, that's just ridiculous.

Oh man' date=' that's just ridiculous.[/quote']Yes, and as Chloe stated, it's just the start.How about - were you aware that "The Enquirer Accurately Predicted Michael Jackson’s Death? This is creepy. But I guess when you constantly make things up you're bound to get something right by chance eventually. Right?"Eingefügtes Bild

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say he was alive.His skin sure looks darker in that last picture.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say he was alive.

.. and to make sure we knew that he was still with us' date=' his face appeared in the clouds over New York City. Which I guess means that he's still alive, right?http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2009/06/29/moos.freaky.clouds.cnn

I heard he ows about 400 million dollars (the main reason for doing the concert tours in the UK). Does he have any money left?What will his kids have left after the creditors take their share? That is sad.

Maybe the O-Admin will get his BAILOUT readied....

Maybe the O-Admin will get his BAILOUT readied....

The IRS says that:They Won't Stop Till They Get EnoughKids say:Beat ItIRS retorts:Wanna Be Startin Something ?On and On and On...