LESTER & WILL CHARACTERS FORGOTTEN!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have got to say, I sure missed LESTER and WILL from season one.I enjoyed their characters, then they just simply disapeared.I would imagine Lester being more liked as a character, but Will seamed like a cool guy, and trusted buddy for Crockett at the boat dock.Eingefügtes Bild

Lester was the "Resident Wizard". He could do anything with electronics. I trusted him. I think he should have been used in the show more than he was. He was interesting.Eingefügtes Bild

I wonder who would have been a better person will electronics, Duddy, or Lester?I'd trust Lester more, that's for sure, but put that aside, who would be better? Eingefügtes BildI don't think Duddy could build the stuff that Lester could, Lester was a genius at building stuff, but Duddy would be an absolute expert at using the stuff.Eingefügtes Bild

Both of the actors who portraid LESTER and WILL made further appearances on MIAMI VICE, ...but as different characters.Why dump LESTER and WILL only to bring the actors back as someone else?? I don't get it.

Guest neworder

Lester was ok in my book but i suppose there was only so much they could do with his character, technology wasn't on the cutting edge I suppose back in those days. I enjoyed it when the Lester actor portrayed the drug dealer at the start of Badge of Dishonor, quite a contrast in parts !!!Which other character did the Will actor play in the series?

Lester was ok in my book but i suppose there was only so much they could do with his character' date=' technology wasn't on the cutting edge I suppose back in those days. I enjoyed it when the Lester actor portrayed the drug dealer at the start of Badge of Dishonor, quite a contrast in parts !!!Which other character did the Will actor play in the series?[/quote']He played a few more if I remember correctly.Lester also played a medical examiner who joked about the dead guy having puffy cheeks like a musician, and having to return a meat thermometer to his wife. Will played a homeless guy, "Captain" somthing or other in "HONOR AMOUNG THIEVES?". I think he played one or two more parts in the series too.

• 2 years later...
He played a few more if I remember correctly.Lester also played a medical examiner who joked about the dead guy having puffy cheeks like a musician' date=' and having to return a meat thermometer to his wife. Will played a homeless guy, "Captain" somthing or other in "HONOR AMOUNG THIEVES?". I think he played one or two more parts in the series too.[/quote']It's not so much the actors that I missed, it was the characters.

• Administrators

Lester was cool but by season 4 they had him playing a bad guy! Talk about the ultimate insult when it comes to rehashing actors for different roles!As for Will, I don't remember him from anything except "Hit List" & "One Eyed Jack"When Rodriguez was shot Will just kindof ran off screen. Going for help I guess?When Lou was shot there was also another black cop who came out of nowhere, pulled his weapon and began to radio "officer down" When I first saw this it made me think that there was more than just Sonny living undercover at the marina. Thoughts on this theory?I've also always wondered why the hitman didn't keep shooting?! It's not like they could just grab him. The guy was about a half a mile away. When Sonny was kneeling down by Rodriguez he was a sitting duck!

Lester would be a great pal for Switek after Zito´s dead.

WINNER!!! Huh.....I never thought of that. Both are pretty much in the same field.We know they couldn't have trusted Duddy....

Well since Switek and Zito were huh made for each other, maybe Switek and Lester could show some competition between them...Some type of love x hate, but working towards the same goal.

Well since Switek and Zito were huh made for each other' date=' maybe Switek and Lester could show some competition between them...Some type of love x hate, but working towards the same goal.[/quote'] I wish the show was back on, and in the 80's. I'd have LOVED to have seen this happen! :clap: Great idea, being he was already known to the viewers, actors, and the show makers.GREAT IDEA MR. CALDERONE!