Santiago Joins OLTL Cast

Vicechic84

This just in 'Saundra Santiago' fans. She re-joins the cast of the daytime drama 'One Live To Live' as 'Carlotta Vega'. Her previous stint on soaps was on the ever popular 'Guiding Light' as the sexy mafia mama Carmen. See the story below for more details.Homophobia on One Life’s set?It was daytimeconfidential.com’s turn to set the blogosphere on fire this past weekend when Jamey Giddens broke news that Patricia Mauceri has been reportedly fired from the recurring role of Carlotta Vega on One Life to Live, allegedly due to the star’s protests about Carlotta’s small role in the upcoming gay storyline between Kyle and Fish. “Carlotta was supposed to have a small role in the upcoming 'Kish' storyline. She objected to Carlotta’s positive attitude about homosexuality, saying it conflicted with her personal beliefs.â€The source goes on to say the role of Carlotta was recast with Saundra Santiago (ex-Angelina, One Life; ex-Carmen, GL). Santiago’s first tape day was June 26.A close friend of Mauceri's tells NR, “She’s a staunch Christian and is very opposed to homosexuality.†The insider goes on to say the recast is ironic because Patricia and Sandra are “close friends.â€

What's next? Castillo the drug dealer? Larry the pimp? I will have to check it out to see how she looks. Looked pretty good on "The Unusuals.":D

• 2 weeks later...

If it wasn't her, then it must have been a look a like. It sounded like her too, so I don't know since i haven't seen pictures of her in a while.

If it wasn't her' date=' then it must have been a look a like. It sounded like her too, so I don't know since i haven't seen pictures of her in a while.[/quote']The hair was cut the same as your avatar.

Yeah this lady had the same hair style although recently Saundra has been wearing her hair wavy not straight.This actress had darker skin too which Saundra has lighter skin.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...