"ARTISTIC" THEMED MIAMI VICE PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

All awesome!!! :cool:You know C&B, at work I make exactly the same composition of items when I have to check an outfit and make sure that everything matches, from garments to accessories.(The most amusing part is when I have to step on the table to take a picture from top! :))#4 is the best, absolutely PERFECT! :thumbsup:#6 is such a time travel for me... the old Armani logo used in the past. Borgonuovo is a street in Milan's fashion district and it's just 5 minutes from where I work!

• 5 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks!I took many different shots of this scene. Most look the same. I just tinkered with them till I got this shot.Thanks for the compliment!

I love the pictures Coop! I am so envious of you though.....wow, what a nice collection that you can actually wear as well.I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I grow palm trees and banana plants here in upstate South Carolina because it makes me feel like I am closer to Miami. I have been growing them now for five or six years. I remember back in the eighties watching Magnum, P.I., Hawaii Five-O reruns, and of course Miami Vice and always associating palm trees with my favorite shows. So far, I have about eight different cold hardy varieties of palm trees, and my largest one in my yard is probably around six and a half feet tall.I need to take some pics of them with me in my garb in front of them.

I love the pictures Coop! I am so envious of you though.....wow' date=' what a nice collection that you can actually wear as well.I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I grow palm trees and banana plants here in upstate South Carolina because it makes me feel like I am closer to Miami. I have been growing them now for five or six years. I remember back in the eighties watching Magnum, P.I., Hawaii Five-O reruns, and of course Miami Vice and always associating palm trees with my favorite shows. So far, I have about eight different cold hardy varieties of palm trees, and my largest one in my yard is probably around six and a half feet tall.I need to take some pics of them with me in my garb in front of them.[/quote']Sounds great!I'm growing a coconut palm right now. Although it's been an inside plant, I've had it outside, and it's growing fast! I LOVE tropical plants, and also need them for my vice look!