Another Death

Frey

Yeah, I heard about that.That sucks. The woman who was killed with him was not his wife.

• Administrators
Yeah' date=' I heard about that.That sucks. The woman who was killed with him was not his wife.[/quote']Was it the wife that shot them then? :eek:

Who took a dump in the grim reaper's cereal bowl? Sheesh!

Hmmm .... maybe due to the economy, he has to work harder to make the bills. (Or he had Bernie Madoff do his investments for him!)

I guess his girlfriend shot him twice in the chest, and twice in the head. Then, she shot herself in the head. She was only 20 years old. He was still married with three kids.

Hmmm .... maybe due to the economy' date=' he has to work harder to make the bills. (Or he had Bernie Madoff do his investments for him!)[/quote']LOL! :D :D :)

• Administrators
I guess his girlfriend shot him twice in the chest' date=' and twice in the head. Then, she shot herself in the head. She was only 20 years old. He was still married with three kids.[/quote']Wow! A little over kill I'd say.I feel bad for the wife and three kids.