ORIGINAL "VICE" PHOTO SLIDE!! FROM PILOT EPISODE!

COOPER&BURNETT

ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!!Here's the ORIGINAL photo slide transparency used for this book cover taken on the set of the pilot episode!Eingefügtes BildThe photo is of course in color, but in order for it to show up in a scan, I let light in to show the image. It makes it appear black and white. The color images are below.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThe photo slide is in absolute MINT condition, any dust you see in the photos are NOT on the slide, but rather on the scanner, and it's outer protective sleeve. The photo is kept VERY protected, free of dust in a protective sleeve.I just LOVE doing these .WS EXCLUSIVES!

It's nice! You always find very interesting things. :thumbsup:

any dust you see in the photos are NOT on the slide' date=' but rather on the scanner, and it's outer protective sleeve.[/quote']Swiffer, baby, swiffer... :)

I have all these type of things, and release them every once and a while for viewing on this site. It's better than showing everything all at once.Wanna visit my new, only one on earth MIAMI VICE museum?

ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!!Here's the ORIGINAL photo slide transparency used for this book cover taken on the set of the pilot episode!The photo slide is in absolute MINT condition' date=' any dust you see in the photos are NOT on the slide, but rather on the scanner, and it's outer protective sleeve. The photo is kept VERY protected, free of dust in a protective sleeve.I just LOVE doing these .WS EXCLUSIVES![/quote']Any idea what the initials are on the border of the slides ? Any idea of the photographer's name ? I've made some attempts to locate/contact Gusmano Cesaretti regarding 'original prints' from the 86 & 87 MV calendars (or even better, out-takes, or non-finalist prints of the same photo sessions) without success....of course many are available by scanned versions of the calendar, however its best to fund the artist's original work, rather than to just "rip it"

Pretty cool pics! :thumbsup:

Thank you tim. I guess I can make as many photos off of it as I want. I should make a HUGE poster sized picture. :)

Wanna visit my new' date=' only one on earth MIAMI VICE museum?[/quote']Of course I do!That sounds like an experience that I have to have once, before leaving this earth :done:.

• Administrators

Thank you tim. I guess I can make as many photos off of it as I want. I should make a HUGE poster sized picture. :)

You should wall paper one of the rooms in your house with those. One of a kind wall paper.

Of course I do!That sounds like an experience that I have to have once' date=' before leaving this earth :done:.[/quote']Your too kind Pal.I'll share them with you here on this site so you don't have to leave the comfort of your own easy chair! :thumbsup:

Excellent slide!Incidentally - has anyone read this book? I read the second one, but haven't been able to find this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
There are 6 books in the series' date=' all 6 were sold in Europe but only the first 2 were sold in the US.[/quote']Europe sure has a lot a cool stuff. This is one of them!

• 3 months later...

MV Books from the UKHere is a picture of the set of Miami Vice books that I bought from the UK. These were only sold in Europe. There are versions of the first two sold in the US. I have one and just bought the 2nd, when I get it I will upload a photo. (I recently upgraded my computer so now I can upload pictures easier).:happy:

post-749-13892962996075_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Eingefügtes BildThe photo slide is in absolute MINT condition, any dust you see in the photos are NOT on the slide, but rather on the scanner, and it's outer protective sleeve. The photo is kept VERY protected, free of dust in a protective sleeve.I just LOVE doing these .WS EXCLUSIVES!
I just had the slide enlarged so we can now see the picture correctly.Eingefügtes Bild