Lookalikes

Tommy Vercetti

Victoria Beckham & Falcor from the Neverending StoryEingefügtes BildThe fat bloke from Lost & RowlfEingefügtes BildSome footballer and the Eraserhead babyEingefügtes BildPete Townshend Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildMatt Dillon Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildFrank Zappa Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAmy Wino Eingefügtes Bildhttp://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00486/margeslide_486351a.jpgMcCain's extremely effective campaign strategy & Jeffrey Whiteheadhttp://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/joe-the-plumber.jpghttp://bgraef.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/joe-the-plumber.jpg

look like a clown!
Ingmar, I do have to say that your English is excellent. I remember you put up pictures of yourself before. Now I have a few questions. Have you practiced to lose your Norweigen accent and speak English more with an American accent? Is this your full-time job (as a lookalike)? Why not move to Hollywood or New York - seems like these would be the best places for work as a lookalike, or to make the move into modeling or acting possibly? How enjoyable is it to live a life where women are knocking each other over to get to you, and (I assume) offering you anything?That is it for now. Look forward to your answers.

Amy Wino' date=' isn't she that drugged out singer (and I use that term loosely)?[/quote']yes, her name is actually Amy Winehouse though

Come on' date=' I've seen your pics at Indy and I think you have some resemblance with Nelson Piquet (only that you have light brown hair).[/quote']OK - at the suggestion of Pandina - here we are. Nelson Piquet on the left and yours truly on the right. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Don is better than Leo

Ingmar' date=' I do have to say that your English is excellent. I remember you put up pictures of yourself before. Now I have a few questions. Have you practiced to lose your Norweigen accent and speak English more with an American accent? Is this your full-time job (as a lookalike)? Why not move to Hollywood or New York - seems like these would be the best places for work as a lookalike, or to make the move into modeling or acting possibly? How enjoyable is it to live a life where women are knocking each other over to get to you, and (I assume) offering you anything?That is it for now. Look forward to your answers.[/quote']No, I still have norwegian accent i think. No this is not a job- one and only time I did it. But I have some cool storys from NY and Chicago(paper and TV) Tell an other time.I dont like the lookalike thing- its a bit beeing a clown and a freak!! BUT being Don or Crockett.....is something else -he he!Last year I was in Miami- I dressed up like Crockett- white 80suite, pastel pink tanktop, lofers Carrera glasses ect ect. I walked in to the black Miami night..... and what happend? People started to scream; Crockett, Don Johnson and so on- every where I went people came and wanted to talk....I went to the disco where DEATH&LADY was recorded, It was a long Q... but when the guard saw me he put me stright in to the VIP. was shocked how people beahaved...no body said anything about LeoDiCaprio only CROCKETT(that night)! NOW THAT WAS ENJOYABLE!!!!!!