Hello from Portugal

GatorElvis

Hello! I´m a longtime MV fan from Portugal, who just got his passion rekindled when I bought the complete series on DVD. Right now, I´m starting Season 4, I hear the Jan Hammer soundtrack (and the Dadrian Wilson covers!) on my MP3 all the time, and I bought Miami Vice action figures. While looking from MV info on the Net, I came across your forum, and I think it´s a cool place to hang out and chat with fellow MV fans about this great show. I´m having a great time rewatching it, and it really lifts my spirit after another hard day´s work, as it takes me back to my youthful years of anxiously waiting to watch it on TV every week, and daydreaming of becoming a Vice cop, just like Crockett and Tubbs!!:funky:

• Administrators

Hey there! My grandfather was from Lisbon and came to America on a boat right after the turn of the century. Welcome home.Check out our glossary section when you get a chance. It will keep you busy for a month!

• Administrators

Welcome back to the 80's! There are a few Vice sites on the net but this place has it all! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. If we can't answer them, nobody can!