PILOT EPISODE QUESTIONS

COOPER&BURNETT

I have two questions from the Pilot episode that I can't answer.Maybe you can.1. When Scott Wheeler meets TUBBS for the first time in the club, he knows nothing about him, except that he speaks with a jamacian accent. He talks to Tubbs for a while, and then tells him to "go back to Brooklyn".How could Scott possibly know that he was from NEW YORK????2. How did Leon set up a deal with Tubbs BEFORE Scotty Wheeler even set up a deal with Tubbs? When Crockett slapps BBQ sauce all over Leon's car, they take a ride. Leon says, "Tell ya what I'm going to do Burnett". He tells him he's got a delivery that evening and could use him for one hour for him and his boat. It's not until the NEXT scene that Scott even meets Tubbs when Tubbs gives Scott his phone number. What? Does Leon have ESP or something knowing a deal will go down before a deal has been made? Tubbs and Scott hadn't even made a deal yet when Leon want's Burnett that evening.I don't get it.Your thoughts?

• Administrators

2. How did Leon set up a deal with Tubbs BEFORE Scotty Wheeler even set up a deal with Tubbs?

2. He didn't. Crockett brought Leon in on the deal and Wheeler brought Tubbs in as the buyer. Tubbs got a phone call from Wheeler after they met in the club ("I'll see what I can do to accomodate you Prentiss") Leon and Tubbs met for the first time at the shipyard.