Friends fan watches show for record-breaking 83 hours

chum981

the only place i could spend 83 hours is in jan hammer's studio copying all his old MV audio tapes :) it sure would save me a lot of work!then i'd do 83 years for b&e, copyright infringement, and just being plain wierd.

Guest neworder

My idea of torture, my housemates at Uni watch Friends a lot in the lounge so I always get in and out quickly if I need anything, then recover by watching Vice upstairs at a loud volume.

how long would watching 114 episodes of MV last???!!! is it 114 x 45 minutes = 85.5 hoursi didn't count any double episodes though...Well anyway, 85.5 hours beats 83 hours so if anyone wants to beat the record...

Friends really never did it for me... Wow not sure I could do that much MV either! Having trouble getting anyone ready to just sit through all Star Wars movies and that's still only a fraction of 85-odd hours!

• 2 weeks later...

I would never want to do this. There was an A-Team marathon in 1999/2000 on T.V. Land. My roommate and I had this room with no clock, and no light could enter, and we watched A-Team on and off for almost 3 days and built a beer can pyramid. I have no desire to watch the show anymore.