CROCKETT & BILLY PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Crockett & Billy Photos

Eingefügtes Bild

Wow, I love this one...I never saw it! Wonder if that's real affection between two fellow actors or just part of the script that was edited out.

Wow' date=' I love this one...I never saw it! Wonder if that's real affection between two fellow actors or just part of the script that was edited out.[/quote']Good question.I don't know.

Well' date=' Coop, you just made my night:p:happy::clap:[/quote']You make MINE everytime I see your name online here!

I love all the photos' date=' but the third one is my favorite. Thanks for posting these![/quote']Your welcome pal!

I wonder if these scenes were filmed in Ocala' date=' FL. where Sonny's ex wife and son were suppose to be living?[/quote']I don't know.I can't see how blue jeans and a leather jacket would be comfortable FL. clothing. :eek:

I don't know.I can't see how blue jeans and a leather jacket would be comfortable FL. clothing. :eek:

Yeah but he looks so Cool:p:clap:

Guest neworder

I don't know.I can't see how blue jeans and a leather jacket would be comfortable FL. clothing. :eek:

Back on 1st July, we finally got past 80F in Northern England (the best since has been 73F lol), and I was moving between Uni houses, I wore my jeans, pretty horrible, also pretty humid and we had a massive thunderstorm later in the afternoon, a true Floridian day in Northern England and I can say, jeans not comfortable lol!

Coop man where the heck do you carry-on sourcing so many photos from? It's crazy!

Just posting my vice stuff you you to enjoy my friend. Just accept it. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

...I can't see how blue jeans and a leather jacket would be comfortable FL. clothing. :eek:

There not, unless it is February. I live in Florida.

I wonder if these scenes were filmed in Ocala' date=' FL. where Sonny's ex wife and son were suppose to be living?[/quote']That scene was filmed on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach

• 4 months later...

Great picture!!( I was just looking through your scrap book and discovered I stil have to see a lot.:cool:)

I must say, I'm always amazed that I have so much stuff to see in the scrapbook section, and yet, people still are not taking the time to discover what is truly there.There is a treasure trove of MIAMI VICE stuff that has never seen the light of day that is waiting for you to discover it.

I must say' date=' I'm always amazed that I have so much stuff to see in the scrapbook section, and yet, people still are not taking the time to discover what is truly there.There is a treasure trove of MIAMI VICE stuff that has never seen the light of day that is waiting for you to discover it.[/quote']I know what I am going to do with my time of in januari. ;)