Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

Not 'exactly' the same photo' date=' but from the same moment. I love this photograph very much[/quote']Thanks very much, I agree, I set it as my desktop background :)wow it's like robbing the vault with all these photos, thanks C&B and Kristina :) it's like it's a MV holiday today he he

Well' date=' I don't know much about other sites, so who am I to judge... but something makes me think that IT IS! :D[/quote']Well....it is!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to everybody for the wonderful photos! :clap:

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

@Prince and C&B: YOU SHOULDN'T POST THESE WITHOUT WARNING ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS THEY HAVE ON A WOMAN'S HEART!I add this oneEingefügtes Bild

Thanks to everybody for the wonderful photos! :clap:@Prince and C&B: YOU SHOULDN'T POST THESE WITHOUT WARNING ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS THEY HAVE ON A WOMAN'S HEART!I add this oneEingefügtes Bild

WOW!!!! AWESOME PHOTO PANDINA!!

Eingefügtes Bild

Is there any information on this photo?It's been a while, but I knew Olivia Brown's father Clarence in 1987-88, and this lOOKS LIKE HIM!I don't have any photos of him, and it was a long time ago, but it sure looks like him!!He was a gentlemen. I miss him. He died many years ago.

Is there any information on this photo?It's been a while' date=' but I knew Olivia Brown's father Clarence in 1987-88, and this lOOKS LIKE HIM!I don't have any photos of him, and it was a long time ago, but it sure looks like him!!He was a gentlemen. I miss him. He died many years ago.[/quote']Yes, it is him in the picture. Here is the article:Eingefügtes Bild

I KNEW IT WAS HIM!!!! I just knew it!It's the only photo I have of him.I was in his house with him, his daughter, OLIVIA, and Olivia's publicist!A truly unique experience. I'd like to know when he died. I don't have that info.He was a VERY nice man.