VERY YOUNG PHOTOS OF SWITEK!!

COOPER&BURNETT

The first one he Talbott looks so young - the second much like he did in the first season on MV.Did he get much work after Vice - never seen him in anything since not like Don.:)

On the first photo he looked very young and I had to look twice at it to realize that it was really Switek.But you´re right, Matt5, I haven´t seen him in any other movies after Vice, too. What had happened with him?

Remember that Hollywood very much became obsessed with being thin and young - all through the '80s and '90s right up to the current day. Any person in the industry who is heavy and approaching middle age will have a problem. There are always exceptions, I know (no need to point them out - I know of them).I notice that John Diehl has been getting movie roles - right up to the current day. That decision he made to leave MV in '86 still looks like a good idea, all these years later.

• Administrators

That decision he made to leave MV in '86 still looks like a good idea, all these years later.

I would have road that role out till they gave ME the boot!

You got a point there Tim.I would have thought he would also ride out the gravy train to the end but then again we would never have gotten that wonderful scene where Switek grabs Zeto's dead body by the head and gives him a last hug!...Timeless...oh my...pass the tissues please!He sure did go out with a bang.

That was such a sad scene.He only gets royalties for the episodes or seasons he was in.

I always wondered about this. I thought in most TV Shows of the period the actors only got royalties if their contract was renegotiated. I have heard DJ gets royalties for every show. What would of Miami Vice had been without Sonny?