CROCKETT'S HIDDEN MESSAGE!

COOPER&BURNETT

Hey - he's psychic.He can also put nearby desirable females to sleep with his charm. Which seems to be happening to the girl here. Nighty night Gina.

Hey - he's psychic.He can also put nearby desirable females to sleep. Which seems to be happening to the girl here. Nighty night Gina.

Actually, he's been talking endlessly about our site and our members.Gina likes the site too, but Crockett can talk about us all day, and sometimes Gina needs to take a break from the topic.

SOMEONE seems to be recovering!!

Well, I'm just sitting here. Still in pain (I swallow the pill cam on wed.), but I am feeling a wee bit better. This makes the time more fun.

Maybe Crockett got fed up with that "other" MV site :D

OOOOoooooooohhhhhh. :)I only see .WS on that paper! :glossy:

I hope he is saying nice things about me. :)

Your on the TOP of his good list! THAT you can be sure of!

Maybe Crockett got fed up with that "other" MV site :D

Well, he was there for awhile, but Sonny doesn't like anyone but him reading his PMs.Of course, this begs the question: Why hasn't Sonny recorded an intro greeting for us yet? "Welcome to .ws, pal!"

You see...This is why I like it here. This is way to funny...............:DCrockett is checking to see who was nawty and nice.He's reading the list twice...but now he needs his glasses:confused:

You see...This is why I like it here. This is way to funny...............:DCrockett is checking to see who was nawty and nice.He's reading the list twice...but now he needs his glasses:confused:

He's just proud to show off our website's address. ;)

Hey' date=' I'll take free advertising any day. :thumbsup:[/quote']At least we know he's loyal to THIS vice website! Were very original here.

Eingefügtes BildCrockett is a big fan of our site! Who knew!! He's reading the member's list. :thumbsup:

I'm glad he's on OUR side! :thumbsup::clap:

Yet another proof that our esteemed southern gentleman Mr. James Crockett is a man of refined taste!!:cheers:

Well said! :thumbsup: