Greets From Munich

IDOL

Hello to all.I'm a big MV-Fan from Munich and member of the german fansite miamivice.infoI followed Caipi's link on miamivice.info and now I'm here.:DCyaIDOL

New member from MV-orgI too am new here (and new at the MV.org site as well). Was trying for the longest time to join that site because the posts were phenomenally rich in info and trivia about my favorite show. Ferrariman was gracious enough to allow me on after I found him elsewhere. Looking forward to exchanging thoughts on the show, etc with all of you!S-B

Glad to see both you and Idol here. I think you'll find some great people who really, really know Miami Vice and will make you feel welcome!

Idol that's great you are both the German site and this one. Nice to meet you. I'm one two MV sites as well the Org site and now this one......S-B, I notice you are the newest member a few days back and glad you followed over here. I didn't get a chance to say hi on Org. so doing it on MV.ws. Welcome, will get to know each other and you'll meet some great people on here, I did. Lou is a great person, that's good you found him to get on the site.......