real life time traveller

Shill

I googled the guys name, and the word "time machine".There, you can find pictures of the time machine (made by General Electric), and it's operations manual. Also a photo from 2035. Interestingly, the photos of the TIME MACHINE unit (which weighs 500lbs) is inside a corvette, and a different photo when he got a truck, inside a truck. Both, are older cars, even the one in the photo from 2035. You put the unit in a car when time traveling, and you and the vehicle travels in time. I think he said it takes hours. Interesting how the operations manual has a cutaway drawing of the units insides that was VERY professionally done.It's fun to pretend that this guy really visited from the future (and has since returned to his time). Very few hints about the future, but there will be five presidents after WWIII.Water is radioactive, but the particles that are tainted can be filtered out.Tv is on the internet, and is not broadcast anymore. Billions died from the war. There will be a VAST U.S. civil war in the next few years. Families are closer together now. Computers are hugely faster in the future. The nations capital is now in another state. He gets sick quite often. Africa is in poor shape. South America was relatively untouched, but with civil unrest.There are no more single superpowers. Money and credit cards are still used like it is today. Health care is so poor, really sick people just die, doctors concentrate on stuff like fixing broken legs, delivering babies.There are local police, and in some extreme cases, people are publicly executed.There is talk about having five stars on the U.S. flag. The constitution has been changed.That's about all the highlights I can recal from reading his stuff.Oh, by the way he said the 8/8/08 Olympics would not happen (when he wrote in 2001). It's come and gone.Gee, I guess he was wrong!

Computers are hugely faster in the future.
That reminds me of the Simpsons:
Apu: "I enrolled in Springfield Heights Institute of Technology under the tutelage of the brilliant Professor John Frink ..."Frink: "Well' date=' sure, the Frinkiac-7 looks impressive, don't touch it, but I predict that within 100 years, computers will be twice as powerful, 10,000 times larger, and so expensive that only the five richest kings of Europe will own them."Apu: "Could it be used for dating?"Frink: "Well, theoretically, yes. But the computer matches would be so perfect as to eliminate the thrill of romantic conquest."[/quote']

But are't you curious to see the "time machine" photos' date=' and the photo from 2035? :):)[/quote']To see myself at 97 years old? No thanks. I will be dead, and here's the enscription on my tombstone - "See - I told you Obamacare was bad. Look where I am now!" :dance2::funky:

He's traveling through time in a truck?Is he from Arkansas? :eek:The vette is a nice touch, with the aerodynamics and all. But can he tell us what his floor at Bellevue looks like in that year?

Somebody had a lot of time on thier hands and is now laughing his ass off showing off a box with spare parts in it and giving predictions of the world.