• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• miamijimf

• chum981

Yes, but not that large in dimensions either. I'd have to say a bit bigger. Let's just say the breadbox would fit into this thing.

There are many of these things in the same scene with each other but they are all the same thing Jim. And they can be seen in the 3rd season Tim.

A good guess miamijim but I'm afraid that those are not the things in question. This thing is no where near the size of a storage container. In fact, it's closer in size to the breadbox mentioned earlier.

I'm afraid I can't say what was stored in them Tim as that plays a major role in the episode. I hope this makes sense.

Yet another good guess miamijim, but I'm afraid that's not the thing in question. I will mention that these things did contain something that was living and breathing. I hope this helps.

Correctamundo Tim! Good goin'! And a nice job to everybody that participated in that last round! Okay folks, onto the next round of questioning as I have something else in mind!