Quiz on Facebook...

Morgana

Apparently I know nothing about Miami Vice. Allegedly I got three out of five correct - and I am not entirely sure that there aren't two wrong answers in Q2 (I picked DC because RDA was up for the role of Crockett so I gave the asker the benefit of the doubt and thought they might have misunderstood, but according to IMDB neither were in it!):Question 1What is Crockett's REAL full name (not undercover)? 1. Sonny James Crockett (Correct Answer) 2. Sonny James Burnett 3. James Sonny Crockett (Your Answer) 4. James Sonny Burnett 5. James Steven Crockett Question 2Which person has NOT guest starred on Mimi Vice? 1. Sheena Easton 2. Jimmy Smits 3. Bruce Willis 4. David Caruso (Your Answer) 5. Richard Dean Anderson (Correct Answer) Question 3Who wrote the theme song for Miami Vice? 1. Vangelis 2. Jan Hammer (Correct Answer) 3. Ennrio Morricone Question 4Who starred as the woman Crockett marries, only to have her die in his arms? 1. Melanie Griffith 2. Sandra Santiago 3. Sheena Easton (Correct Answer) Question 5Sonny Crockett was a bad guy for a few episodes. 1. True (Correct Answer) 2. False :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Administrators

Tubbs even says his name in his toast to Sonny in OCB when he is about to get married."To my friend, James Sonny Crockett..."

• Administrators

Awe, OK, you can stop now and come play with us on .ws! You've been good and we really can't punish you further. :flowers:

Apparently I know nothing about Miami Vice. Allegedly I got three out of five correct - and I am not entirely sure that there aren't two wrong answers in Q2 (I picked DC because RDA was up for the role of Crockett so I gave the asker the benefit of the doubt and thought they might have misunderstood' date=' but according to IMDB neither were in it!):Question 1What is Crockett's REAL full name (not undercover)? 1. Sonny James Crockett (Correct Answer) 2. Sonny James Burnett 3. James Sonny Crockett (Your Answer) 4. James Sonny Burnett 5. James Steven Crockett Question 2Which person has NOT guest starred on Mimi Vice? 1. Sheena Easton 2. Jimmy Smits 3. Bruce Willis 4. David Caruso (Your Answer) 5. Richard Dean Anderson (Correct Answer) Question 3Who wrote the theme song for Miami Vice? 1. Vangelis 2. Jan Hammer (Correct Answer) 3. Ennrio Morricone Question 4Who starred as the woman Crockett marries, only to have her die in his arms? 1. Melanie Griffith 2. Sandra Santiago 3. Sheena Easton (Correct Answer) Question 5Sonny Crockett was a bad guy for a few episodes. 1. True (Correct Answer) 2. False :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:[/quote']Sonny James Crockett? David Caruso?Girl Crockett marries?Bad guy?Sounds like some quiz guy hasn't been brushing up the facts, sorry you had to endure that Morgana, there are some kooky people out there in the world with too much time on our hands, luckily we have our own little world of Vice to come to right here to get away from it.Seriously, David Caruso on Vice?:)

I am back... and have cleaned the toilets again... could whoever it is that puts chewing gum on the towel dispenser please cease and desist... it takes hours to scrape it off! :p:happy::happy::happy: - thanks everyone

Guest neworder

lol David Caruso in Miami Vice, that would have been funny.I thinka 5 year old made that quiz. Crockett was a naughty boy for a couple of episodes, true or false. I mean seriously...lol

I am back... and have cleaned the toilets again... could whoever it is that puts chewing gum on the towel dispenser please cease and desist... it takes hours to scrape it off! :p:happy::happy::happy: - thanks everyone

Put an ice cube on it if a few minutes then just break it off. Works everytime.

Regarding #5:Question 5Sonny Crockett was a bad guy for a few episodes. 1. True (Correct Answer) 2. False Well I would of said False as I think the correct answer would be Sonny Burnett.

• Administrators

Put an ice cube on it if a few minutes then just break it off. Works everytime.

Then you can chew it again and again! :sick: