Crasher Squirrel Hits Miami Vice

Richie Rich

Crasher Squirrel Hits Miami ViceIt had to happen - only a matter of time. He has hit everything else on the internet, so eventually he would hit the land of Vice.Crockett & Tubbs & Crasher SquirrelEingefügtes BildCrockett - Look Out !Eingefügtes BildCrockett Meets Crasher SquirrelEingefügtes Bild

Please feel free to add your own Crasher Squirrel Meets Miami Vice sightings.Cool as Iced SquirrelEingefügtes BildAs a Stunt Squirrel on the Set in MiamiEingefügtes Bild

Boy that Canadian Squirrel gets around!!!What shameless propoganda and self promotion...................He will become famous soon?!?!?!?!The little bugger is cute though...............I wonder where he will pop his head in next?

Bikers Don't Intimidate Crasher Squirrel, As He's Always Got Crockett's BackEingefügtes BildPimp Daddy SquirrelEingefügtes BildTubbs has Found a New Best FriendEingefügtes Bild

I am still trying to figure out if Crasher squirrel is the awkwardly well-endowed squirrel. Yay/nay?

I'd say nay.Eingefügtes Bild

Tubbs & Crasher Squirrel Compare Hairy ChestsEingefügtes BildJust Blame It On Crasher SquirrelEingefügtes BildAhhh ... Well, hmmm... Don't Quite Know What To Say, Maybe: Have Fun?!Eingefügtes Bild

Awww - such a cute Crasher SquirrelEingefügtes BildCrasher Squirrel Cuddles With His Sonny DollEingefügtes Bild

:D:D:D I wonder what RB would think? He too was pretty good with photoshop. Great job. I'm suprised you saved that photo. I only have one I saved.Nice job Richie R.!

Somebody Didn't Get The Memo To Wear All White for the Photo ShootEingefügtes BildCrasher Squirrel Was Always So Helpful on the SetEingefügtes BildMy Vice Weapon Collection and Some Local Game That I ShotEingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...
Crasher Gets Ready For a Night On The Town - Chooses His HenleyEingefügtes BildNot a Good Fit - Crasher Squirrel is DisappointedEingefügtes BildCrasher Starts a New Trend - The Headless Photo, and Chooses To Ignore Some Other Dude Who Claims He Was First, and That He Was The TrendsetterEingefügtes Bild

[SIZE="4"">

Crasher Starts a New Trend - The Headless Photo' date=' and Chooses To Ignore Some Other Dude Who Claims He Was First, and That He Was The Trendsetter[/size']

Eingefügtes Bild
RICHIE, your such a "NUT"! :D:D;)