anyone been to Hulu.com?

JonnyDaytona

My workplace happens to have a US server, so I was able to access this. I was amazed at the array of shows they have (which seem to never stall) They have plenty of MV, married with Children, Rockford Files, Simon& Simon (remember that one?) and about a hundred more. It keeps me busy when I work late evenings and no one is about.... Not sure if anyone had heard of this site or not, thought I would share...

• Administrators

Yep, pretty cool site. I too have watched an occasional ep. of MV on there late at night at work. :D

• Administrators

That's one show I never got into. That one was a little before our time wasn't it? Did you watch the reruns? I didn't catch the humor at that time when it came out. Too young.

That's one show I never got into. That one was a little before our time wasn't it? Did you watch the reruns? I didn't catch the humor at that time when it came out. Too young.

I got into it much later, in the 80's. It was on in syndication for eons....Later in life I spent some time at a radio station which probably helped as well.

• Administrators

Kinda the same with Hawaii 5 O. Just a little to young for that one too.I did like the line. Book em Danno!

yeah! I beta tested HULU and I am now a member of it I love HULU u can make a playlist of shows so you can watch all day if you want to :)

• Administrators

yeah! I beta tested HULU and I am now a member of it I love HULU u can make a playlist of shows so you can watch all day if you want to :)

Tell them to post Wearwolf.

I can't get it here in Canada.

Sorry LMD..... My office is on a US server. I tried to get it from home, but to no avail. Look on the bright side, you can have all the episodes of 'little Mosque on the prairie' your heart could ever desire.

I watched some MV on it. I also caught up on a lot of American Dad. It's not a bad show, but it gets criticism basically for being made by the same people as Family Guy.But the show I watched most was Night Gallery. I didn't pay any mind to The Sixth Sense show that got bundled with it. But NG fascinated me because it was created by Rod Serling. I always loved The Twilight Zone, and was surprised NG did not get much recognition. Hulu only shows a few full episodes, and from those, I see NG as a darker show less bent on using aliens, time travel, and various forms of the entity known as Death as the show's plot device. It seems to concentrate more on the darker side of humans and horror. But overall, TZ trumps NG from the few episodes that I've watched, but NG is still very good.The episodes are also split into multiple segments. The best segment was easily "The Dead Man". Haven't seen it? Watch it and wait til the end.Also, catch one of Spielberg's first directorial debuts in "Make Me Laugh".

• 2 months later...

Hulu is good, but its content is relatively limited. Kind of a shocker, eh? I've used it watch the complete Arrested Development as well as seasons 1 and 3 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. But since I finished watching them, I've been a bit bored since nothing else really interested me that much.Recently, I've been going on Comcast's Fancast instead. Its streaming is not quite as realiable as Hulu's but it's not bad. The kicker is that it has a good deal more content than Hulu. I've really been getting into Beverly Hills 90210, which they have the first three seasons of I believe. This time, I can only sort of make an excuse: while I wasn't even alive when the first seasons of Miami Vice premiered, I was alive for the whole run of 90210, except I was 5 when the show premiered. My brother loves the show and watched it back in the day. Too bad it's not on any of the basic cable channels anymore.

• 1 year later...

MV will expireHey everyone, You'd better hurry if you want to catch Vice on Hulu."Season 1 episodes are available until January 30, 2010. Season 2 episodes are available until February 28, 2010. Seasons 3 and 4 episodes are available until September 7, 2010. The episode "Evan" from Season 1 is not currently available due to rights issues.":radar:

You'd better hurry if you want to catch Vice on Hulu."Season 1 episodes are available until January 30, 2010. Season 2 episodes are available until February 28, 2010. Seasons 3 and 4 episodes are available until September 7, 2010. The episode "Evan" from Season 1 is not currently available due to rights issues.":radar:

WAIT, WHAT!!!!:eek: You've got to be kidding me Cagey. PLEASE, PLEASE, tell me you are kidding. This is the only way that I can see Seasons 1 thru 4, as I have Season 5 on DVD. NOW WHAT!!!!:eek:

Dude, you practically LIVE in Miami! I mean you could go to all the shooting locations on a day trip if you wanted :cheers: Sympathy meter is pegged low!

Dude' date=' you practically LIVE in Miami! I mean you could go to all the shooting locations on a day trip if you wanted :cheers: Sympathy meter is pegged low![/quote']Dude, I was not looking for ANY SYMPATHY here. I was just shocked & was wondering why this all came about.

:oI think the contract in place probably expired. Hulu appears to earn most of its royalties from the ads during the shows... Hulu is "newer" out there and a tentative agreement btwn Universal (or whomever) probably seemed like the best deal at the time.Ebay/Craigslist are pretty good deals. You can get a season for around $10-$15 used last time I checked. I had trouble selling some of my old ones until I lowered my price. Good luck!

:oI think the contract in place probably expired. Hulu appears to earn most of its royalties from the ads during the shows... Hulu is "newer" out there and a tentative agreement btwn Universal (or whomever) probably seemed like the best deal at the time.Ebay/Craigslist are pretty good deals. You can get a season for around $10-$15 used last time I checked. I had trouble selling some of my old ones until I lowered my price. Good luck!

Thank You Cagey

• Administrators

I don't have cable TV as I don't have a lot of time to watch TV but I do like to watch Nip Tuck on hulu.com.They post the new ep. 8 days later but for some reason they are late on getting last weeks ep. on there. :evil:I also like to watch the 80's/90's show Forever Night. Click ---> here. It is about a vampire that wants to atone for his sins for the last 800 years. He is a homicide cop that works nights, of course, and his partner for season one and two was John Kapelos. He played Andy Slone from the ep. "Milk Run" Click ---> hereAnd Gary Farmer was the Captain in season one. He played Wilson from the ep. "Bad Timing".Click ---> here

Tried to watch Vice on HULU while in China several weeks ago and learned that it is only accessible in the US. Does anyone know of any sites that have Vice that can be viewed from outside the US?