If You Could Re-Write.....

Vicechic84

Wow, I have thought about the endings of some of the shows since they aired back in the day. I still would like a few rewritten or maybe just expanded upon more. I will have to ponder this one a bit and report back in with you. Great thread though!

El Gato getting eaten in that terribly cheesy manner by the panther at the end of Redemption in Blood - I mean for heaven's sake, I hated El Gato with a passion, but the sublime Burnett saga really did not need to end in such a farce - in fact it didn't need El Gato at all, but that's another story...

How about Heart of Night? Could we please get some resolution on why Castillo still feels he has to leave his old flame again now that there are apparently no longer any obstacles between them?

Not so much a whole re-write but at the end of Bushido, can C&T please turn-up looking at least a little wet from their earlier dives into the water???

Guest neworder

End of Florence Italy. Perhaps put some decent Hammer music in it and cut out the dodgy driving into the wall thingey with the awful smashing glass sound effects and visual effects, instead show an outside camera of the car going into the wall and then blowing up in a big ball of flames - more interesting and exciting.

How about Heart of Night? Could we please get some resolution on why Castillo still feels he has to leave his old flame again now that there are apparently no longer any obstacles between them?

Ditto!

Not so much a whole re-write but at the end of Bushido' date=' can C&T please turn-up looking at least a little wet from their earlier dives into the water???[/quote']Hey R-dead, That Florida sun is hot :hot: ...my bathing suit is dry in 10 min. lying in the sun. ;)

I would have written Julia Roberts out of the Hollie character - very plastic acting. I think Celeste should have first appeared in "Mirror Image" too

• Administrators

My pleasure buddy. I'm going to start a new thread for that one so we don't hijack this one.{BTW: There is no way Celeste can win cause I'll fix the poll! :dance2:}

Guest neworder

I would re-write the ending of The Great McCarthyGreat episode yes, but the ending where Tubbs goes to arrest his bitch"you can't do it" and he's "ive got to" with the dodgy Hammer ding. This is how it should have gone."you can't do it" and Tubbs "your broke the law, your not that good looking anyway, here are the handcuffs" and then a better piece of Hammer music.

I would have given Danny Sullivan a screen test, discovered that he had no acting skill of any kind (being a talented driver does not make you a talented actor), and then given the part to someone else (Florence Italy - the race car driver). Jeff Fahey immediately comes to mind as someone who could have nailed that part.

There's quite a few episode endings I would have rewrote, The Fix and many others with cheap suicide endings, it worked the first time in Heart Of Darnkess but using that cheapo finale for so many others gets tiresome rather than being creative and come up with something different.

• Administrators

I've been thinking about this topic for a while now and I would've liked to have seen Mr. Johnston from "The Prodigal Son" revealed as the one behind the whole Borbon conspiracy in "Freefall" One of Sonny's best lines of the series was "You're dirty ace, and I'm patient" I would've loved to have seen Sonny get to make good on that promise!