Sonny finally has a daughter

Danni Crockett

And that's me :funky:I'm writing some crappy stories about this. Yeah i know, i'm a stupid weirdo with some kinda Dad thing. Too bad. But you gotta admit that I've got myself a nice dad, though. You can borrow him sometimes for your own stories too :)If you don't like my stories, you can always just hit backspace and get the hell out of there...See ya guys around.Grtz.Danni

You got that right!Imagine what all my teenage highschool friends think of him when he has to come bust me at school.Should be very popular cause of him.

Sonny finally has a daughter ---------And that's me

Awesome. Of course, that makes me wonder if his good looks carried over to you.Guess you'll just have to post a picture, and satisfy my curiosity (and everyone else's curiosity too).

Well are you trying to get me killed? If i'd post my picture on the net, they'll be on to me and kidnap me ore something, just like Billy in the Fan Fiction That's what friends are fore. Also my cover would be blown.So I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to take my word for it that he passed it on to me :glossy:

• 1 month later...