little red heli on ebay

Dadrian

i just won this on ebay and i'm really scared that i beat someone on here for it.this is a public apology.tim, coop, and any other chain-pullers: no joking here, please :)i'm really worried about this.is anyone here "m***m"? (ebay protects the bidder's ID with the *'s)miamijim?Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

I have been looking for one for months but lost the bid a few weeks ago on another one. It went for 30 bucks!Congrats on yours...Now take it apart and take plugs off all the pieces and have a die maker make moulds so we can all get one!

• Administrators

"m***m" is just something ebay uses to hide the identity of the bidders so if it is a member here you just blew your cover! :eek:

i'll check into that stinger :)fman, i reallize that. that's why i'm posting this to make sure i didn't step on one of my buddies' toes.

is anyone here "m***m"? (ebay protects the bidder's ID with the *'s)

Those letters in the anonymized eBay Id are random; they have no relation to the actual eBay ID. However, the feedback rating (the number next to the m***m) is real. So what is the number?

303 was their feedback score.i know the *'s are always there, but i've always assumed the first and last letters were correct.good to know. thanks.

• Administrators

tim' date=' coop, and any other chain-pullers: no joking here, please [/b']:)i'm really worried about this.is anyone here "m***m"? (ebay protects the bidder's ID with the *'s)miamijim?Eingefügtes Bild

:) Now why would I be the first person you mentioned? :)

Now take it apart and take plugs off all the pieces and have a die maker make moulds so we can all get one!

Hells yeah, brother. Patents and copyrights be damned - let's get that production line rolling!!

There's no need to worry. Put in on a place of honor and feel proud to own a piece of vice history. :clap:Maybe I'll get the next one...

we don't have any kids (yet), but i have lots of kids over frequently.i'll have to hide it! and i'll have to lie to my wife about paying $40 for it!!! :)

• Administrators

Yea, somehow I can't see you explaining why you paid $40.00 for a little plastic helicopter that was given away free from McDees!Keep quiet buddy or else you'll be on the couch for a long time. :)

• Administrators

That must of been like James Bond and Kamal Khan fighting over the Faberge Egg in Octopu**y! :) At lease it wasn't 1/2 a million pounds.