Ronald Reagan would turn in his grave

Shill

Apologies to the American people for the shameful act of the UK/Scottish government for releasing Abdel Basset Ali Megrahi - the Lockerbie terrorist. Disgusting.

Frankly I could care less if he is deathly ill. So what! The other people he murdered did not have a choice in their demise...Why should he be showed compasion?Let him rot in prison and die on a small cot. He only served 14 days for every ONE person he murdered!I wonder what right winged, earth smootching, tree hugging conglomerate got this thing started?????????????????????????????????DO THE CRIME...DO THE TIME!

Apologies to the American people for the shameful act ...

You don't owe us Yanks an apology, Shill.The judge, however, needs to hide under a rock. Or, have a rock thrown at him by every family member of one of the terrorist's victims.

Well I'm ashamed to be British. Sooner we become a state of the USA the better. If Hawaii and Alaska can do it' date=' so can we![/quote']That would be cool, but it'll never happen Shill. I'd be honored if were to happen though. That judge sounds like one of our appointed wacky judges that let the criminal off easy. This guy MURDERED human beings!! Now he can chill out at home and die peacefully with friends and family. SICK.

I think Sonny would also ask whether al-Megrahi was just made a scapegoat for some retribution and whether there were more/others behind thisThis was a pre-planned release; al-Megrahi dropped his appeal against conviction earlier in the week...there must be political reasons why he's been released - maybe something to do with Libyan investment...

• Administrators

Let the SOB rot in prison! Seems our society doesn't care about punishing the criminals anymore.He should have been executed right after his conviction, then there would be no possibility of release. :evil:

Let the SOB rot in prison! Seems our society doesn't care about punishing the criminals anymore.He should have been executed right after his conviction' date=' then there would be no possibility of release. :evil:[/quote']Jeez just a short time after the two "reporters" were released by the P.R. of N korea. I see a connection here, An arms deal between libia and N korea can't be far off. Now we know how we got them released.

Jeez just a short time after the two "reporters" were released by the P.R. of N korea. I see a connection here' date=' An arms deal between libia and N korea can't be far off. Now we know how we got them released.[/quote']You've been watching FAR too much CNN...........................

the UK/Scottish government for releasing Abdel Basset Ali Megrahi - the Lockerbie terrorist.

Actually they are releasing him because he was NOT the Lockerbie terrorist.

Apologies to the American people for the shameful act of the UK/Scottish government for releasing Abdel Basset Ali Megrahi - the Lockerbie terrorist. Disgusting.

A bloody disgrace..!. The SOB should have been given warning shot in the head.:evil::evil:

Guest neworder

Bloody Scottish, wish they'd get their independence and cut all the money from England, they get so much of our money.And then they make ridiculous decisions like this one...**** hole of a country. Let out on compassionate reasons? What compassion did he ever show to the 200+ passengers on that plane, none at all, he shouldn't have been released at all.

• 1 month later...

... shameful act of the UK/Scottish government for releasing Abdel Basset Ali Megrahi - the Lockerbie terrorist.

Now the Lockerbie terrorist has died.RIP - not.