• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Danni Crockett

• Kristina

• Administrators

Caroline Ballard isn't the one I had in mind but it fits! I have no clue on yours. This is a character and not the actor's name right?

If yours wasn't Catherine Ballard, who was it then? Yes, it is a female charactor, not the actress's name.I'll give you a hint: 4th season. You could leave out the middle name.

• Administrators

I will save my other C.B. for another time! but I think you need to spill the beans on this one, we've come to a screeching halt! :eek:

• Administrators

Callie Bassett!

Wow! and that would make 3 characters with the same initials! The one I originally had in mind was Cassie Bramlette. However Papa that was just an example for Danni Crockett. We're still trying to figure out her post of M.L.P.

Maria Lupe Cruz (Jorge Cruz's wife)I'm sorry it was sooo difficult :)Guess I'm entitled of putting you through another one:I.D. male (character)J.H.

• Administrators

Maria Lupe Cruz (Jorge Cruz's wife)I'm sorry it was sooo difficult :)Guess I'm entitled of putting you through another one:I.D. male (character)J.H.

Who are they and from what ep.? :confused:

• Administrators

Guess I'm entitled of putting you through another one:I.D. male (character)J.H.

Jan Hammer :p

• Administrators

Who are they and from what ep.? :confused:

They're from "God's Work"

That explains it. I don't like that ep. so I don't watch that ep! :)

• Administrators

James Hargovich

Am I correct?

That explains it. I don't like that ep. so I don't watch that ep! :)

I didn't like God's work either, but it was very nice that I had finally found something to puzzle your heads over :D

• Administrators

Sorry but you said character not actor? :confused:

Yes!! He played himself as a musician at a wedding in One Way Ticket

Did we solve this?This game is titled I.D. The Character?Where are we with this one now?

• Administrators

Sorry but you said character not actor? :confused:Did we solve this?This game is titled I.D. The Character?Where are we with this one now?

???

Sorry but you said character not actor? :confused:Did we solve this?This game is titled I.D. The Character?Where are we with this one now?

Yes.. well I'm sorry I cheated a little bit. But hey you guys are always way too fast to answer, and besides, Ferrariman did nail it :clap:So I guess you can't disqualify me just yet :p.