Corvette Rondine

dchan

The Ferrari 365 GTB 4 Daytona Spyder, or simply the Daytona Spyder, is simply put my dream car. And I'm sure it's the dream car of many of you Vicers out there as well.I've seen some other pretty sweet cars as well over the years. Dylan McKay's black Porsche Speedster from Beverly Hills 90210 was a beautiful classic. The Toyota 2000 GT convertible, as seen in You Only Live Twice, is pretty sexy as well. But still, none held a candle to the Daytona. Then I saw this Corvette - the only one ever made. Introducing the Corvette Rondine:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildLike the Daytona, this car was designed by Pininfarina. So the elegant yet understated Italian design is no coincidence. The Daytona Spyder is rare: only 122 ever made. But the Corvette Rondine is completely unique: a one-off model. It last sold at auction for $1.6 million. It was expected to sell for more at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Élégance a few days ago - I don't know the details. This was only the second time it was even available for sale.

Wow that is a nice car for sure! I love the colour too.I was at a car show and saw the Maco Shark Vette last winter. That is also another classic Vette Concept car.by the way...there were 166 Daytonas made, not 122.

post-35-13892962948377_thumb.jpg