You've Got Mail?! Ouch!

Vicechic84

Sounds more like a virus to me! @ least they should have used a Trojan Horse to protect themselves! Geez!:eek:In Brazil, you've got mail — and possibly an STDRIO DE JANEIRO – You've got mail — and possibly an STD. The Brazilian Health Ministry has created a Web site to let people inform partners they've got a sexually transmitted disease via an e-mailed virtual postcard.The official in charge of the ministry's STD and AIDs programs notes that many people have a hard time telling partners they're infected.Mariangela Simao said in a statement this week that the e-mails may help people "to tackle these diseases directly and with minimum exposure."One of the cards shows a young man reclining in his underwear. It reads: "Hi! I don't know if this is the best way to tell you, but I've learned that I have an STD."The card suggests the recipient see a doctor.

What ever happened to giving someone good ol' flowers and candy? Looks like those days are long gone. Hmmmm...I guess it's safe to say that that means no second date! :eek:

• Administrators

Flowers and Candy are not going to make up for an STD! :eek:You'll likely get them thrown at you. :)

True! But if you bought her/him a toaster, microwave or the dreaded sharp set of steak knives (with sharpener included!) look out!:sick: Remember 'good little weapon, it slices, it dices!' Can you say...Incoming!:eek: