hi from the uk

crockettstheme

Hi everyone, I'm Lee from (not so) sunny birmingham, england. Great pleasure to be on here I'm a real big vice fan - it's what inspired me to join the police! Have a great day peeps!

thanks johnny' date=' It's my ring tone! everybody should have some daily vice in their life![/quote']Especially down in the Midlands! I think you'll really enjoy it here:cheers:

Hi there Lee, so good to have you aboard. And you are an officer that was inspired by the show, that is cool..........And Crockett's theme is a great name and a fantastic ringer.....

• Administrators

I know I get the feeling when I get in my Ferrari and drive to work.OH wait, that was a dream. :confused:Welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he doesn't catch me speeding in my Golf gti!

Now you've let Lee know and he's gonna get his pals to take that license away. You'll have to take the tubes or the coach, unless you have money then a Taxi........be careful.......lol

Thanks for all the great messages guys, this is such a friendly site! Now I'm off to look for speeding VW Golf's...

Err.... hang on a minute, was only joking! But I have done Chester to Bristol in 2 hours which makes Birmingham a bit of a blur half way through my journeyEingefügtes Bild

Watch out CT, there are at least 2 women in the UK on this site and they speed a lot! I'm not sure how they would get out of a ticket though. :)

Lee, now you have people from the U.K. admitting to speeding..lol....Go get them Crockett! :)Shill, I told you!:D

Haha I dont think I've given out a speeding ticket since training school! Got much bigger fish to fry... That doesnt mean I wouldnt shout abuse at someone speeding though lol