Any Buffy & Angel Fans?

Vicechic84

I know it's been years since they both went off the air. But these 2 shows just blew me away week after week as I couldn't wait to watch and see who'd get their fangs sunk into next. Well, that's not entirely true since each show posed a new problem (from a possessed being-or non-being not of this realm) for the Scooby gang. And when 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' introduced her 'Mr. Pointy' to many a bad guy while inflicting some serious ass-whipping that made me sit back in my comfy chair and say 'that's my girl!'.;) I also loved the spin-off with David Boreanaz (currently playing Agent Seeley Booth on 'Bones'). They've both had a real cult following. The characters were witty, the dialogue was wonderful (in a morbidly humourous sort of way at times, but that was part of the shows MO) and I couldn't get enough of them. Frankly, I think Joss Wheaton is brilliant and it shows through the vision for his hit shows. Any other fans out there?

• 11 months later...

Seasons 1-5 of BTVS was excellent, looking back I think Whedon should've ended it with the 100th episode.The outstanding, yet heartbreaking episode The Gift.The move to UPN and the final two seasons were hit and miss for me.But the final episode was good.Between the two, Angel is the one that I watch repeatedly on TNT.Seasons 1-3 were the strongest IMHO.But the show kinda went off the rails with the whole Conner/Evil Cordy/Jasmine mess the fourth season. Only good thing that occured that season was Faith's return to battle Angelus.The final season was okay, but I didn't care much for Team Angel running W&H.