Crockett Style Shoes

DanJ

If there already is a thread for this, Administrator please move this post to it.I was at Dadeland Mall today and stopped at the Aldo shoe store. There I saw these shoes, which remind me a bit of Crockett's loafers:Eingefügtes BildAldo - Engerraud - BoneEingefügtes BildAldo - Engerraud - GrayDidn't see any in white. At $75.00 a pair they are just a bit more than I would like to spend. If anyone here finds these cheaper please let me know so I can stock up.

They're not bad, Dan, but don't really look like Crockett's, which I've seen a lot cheaper at Marshalls , Payless & other places. Check around, you may get a closer match for $10 - $20.

• Administrators

Yep, and I almost died when I was at a Marine store by me and the exact same Wal-Mart 10 dollar shoes were selling there for 65 dollars. :eek:

Pretty expensive' date=' but wow! They sure look nice![/quote']The Sperrys I saw at Macys would give an updated look to a casual or linen suit.

I got a catalog today from Eastbay,a sports related retailer,and they had a couple shoes in there that might make the cut.One is the Globe Castro and the other is the Sanuk Hybrid.Both available in white.Both in the $45-$50 ballpark.You can go to eastbay.com and check them out if you'd like to take a better look.Hope this info helps.