MIAMI VICE MUG! (UNIVERSAL STUDIOS)

COOPER&BURNETT

Oh no.Here we go again.Another MV collectible that no one can get ...But that everyone wants. Is there an alligator emoticon where he bangs his head against a brick wall (cause we need that one). And ... I'm already seeing that little red helicopter in my nightmares.Maybe I just need a vacation. Blechhh.Sorry Coop. Forgive me - I know not what I do. I do like seeing the collectibles, so just ignore me.

Oh no.Here we go again.Another MV collectible that no one can get ...But that everyone wants. Is there an alligator emoticon where he bangs his head against a brick wall (cause we need that one). And ... I'm already seeing that little red helicopter in my nightmares.Maybe I just need a vacation. Blechhh.

Gotta love it!Things like this are another thing that makes MIAMI VICE collectibles fun! :dance::shout: I LIVE MIAMI VICE Everyday! :shout:

Once again...I need one of those on my boat for my morning cuppa.I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo jealeous!

The man who owns a STINGER 380X is jealous??? :confused:WE are the ones who are jealous!!

Oh no.Here we go again.Another MV collectible that no one can get ...But that everyone wants. Is there an alligator emoticon where he bangs his head against a brick wall (cause we need that one). And ... I'm already seeing that little red helicopter in my nightmares.Maybe I just need a vacation. Blechhh.Sorry Coop. Forgive me - I know not what I do. I do like seeing the collectibles' date=' so just ignore me.[/quote']X2....Thanx for sharing, COOP, Nice score you came up with .....Again....Mike:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

X2....Thanx for sharing' date=' COOP, Nice score you came up with .....Again....Mike:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:[/quote']Eingefügtes BildThanks man!I try to make this site interesting with these finds.I should drink Larry Zito's CAFE CUBANO with this mug! :thumbsup:

Cafe Cubano, or Cafe Con Leche, pal. Either will work. Don't forget the Huevos Fritos and the Tostadas. This is the, um, All-Cuban Miami Breakfast! :DThere's a kiosk at the Dadeland mall where they will put any graphic you want on a mug. They have the Miami Vice logo. It costs $15. Does that sound okay, or is it a bit pricey?

Alright Dan - you da man. $15 - sold.Just got to find out where that mall is located - never heard of it before. Wait - that's where that shoe store is located too.And also - tell me where to get that Miami-style Cuban breakfast. I want that too.

$15 sounds fair to me.Is that $15 for the logo AND mug, or just $15 for the logo + price of mug?

That would be great if you ever get one, that you would post it here.I always thought what would be cool is to have one of the places in malls that will embroider anything on hats and clothes, to embroider the MIAMI VICE logo on the back of a jacket (kind of like the crew jackets). That would be cool. I'd just have to find a jacket suitable for wearing around to do it.You all have seen my promo MIAMI VICE jacket from MCA that I posted. That very rare jacket has the logo silk screened. I'd want full embroidery for a new jacket.Problem is, the official colors are pastel blue and pink. I don't want those colors on the jacket. I'd prefer it to be a good jacket with a different color for everyday use. Perhaps navy blue, with the colorful MIAMI VICE logo on the back.

I´ve got a similar mug I use every day. Only the logo UNIVERSAL STUDIO is missing.

Well, that's the point of this thread.Show us your MIAMI VICE collectibles. :thumbsup:Share it with us via photos.