Who's the Hottest? Celeste vs. Wheeler

timm525

• Administrators

OK gang, Shill asked for it so here it is. Who is the "Hotter Vice Chick"?Celeste or Wheeler from the Burnett trilogy?CelesteEingefügtes BildWheelerEingefügtes Bild

on the MV episodes, celeste, but in general, julia roberts is one of the most beautiful women ever. she didn't look her hottest on MV, though, so i voted celeste. are there any current pics of celeste? she would we be hard pressed to look better than the current julia roberts!

• Administrators

Eingefügtes Bild

Julia Roberts slept with him.Disturbing.

When does the trial start? Is she doing OK now?And who is he?

When does the trial start? Is she doing OK now?And who is he?

singer Lyle Lovett. Her first husband.Yuck.

• Administrators

Why limit your options?

I hate to say this and maybe I'm blind :blind: but I don't find Celeste attractive IMHO.No that is not meant to start a war with you Celeste fans, it's one idiots opinion. :eek:

If we're going on what they looked like in the episodes then it would have to be Wheeler. The tradegy was that this was the best Julia Roberts ever looked. She was young and had a healthy looking figure. As soon as she became a Hollywood star she slimmed down into a stick and never looked as good IMHO.Sorry Shill, but to put it in perspective I wouldn't have kicked either of them out of bed and I still think Celeste is hot, Wheeler was just more my type.

The thread is "WHO IS HOTTER".That usually means who is better looking, or sensual. I don't take it to mean who would you get along with better over long term.