Sequel to Miami Vice?

RAmarena

Hi MV Fans :)!I have a great idea for a sequel to Miami Vice. My story line mandates bringing Sonny and Rico back, but with a bit of a twist. I really would like to contact either Anythony Yerkovich, Michael Mann, or Universal Studio's.Can anyone help me contact any of the above?There has never been a show like Miami Vice then and even now and I think bring back the show would be great :)!You contact me at R_Amarena@hotmail.comThanks for your help :)!Renato

• Administrators

Hi Renato.Welcome to the forum. I have no idea how you can contact those folks. Good luck trying.Also, I moved your thread over to here instead of the "Welcome Trainees" ;)How about introducing yourself to the group in the "Welcome Trainees" section?

You may write them at: NBCUNI.COM FEEDBACK100 Universal City PlazaUniversal City, CA 91608Also, if you go onto "UNIVERSAL TELEVISION" They have e-mail addresses also.-COOP

You may write them at: NBCUNI.COM FEEDBACK100 Universal City PlazaUniversal City' date=' CA 91608Also, if you go onto "UNIVERSAL TELEVISION" They have e-mail addresses also.-COOP[/quote']Here's your answer.

You may write them at: NBCUNI.COM FEEDBACK100 Universal City PlazaUniversal City' date=' CA 91608Also, if you go onto "UNIVERSAL TELEVISION" They have e-mail addresses also.-COOP[/quote']Once again.....here's your answer.

If theres such movie to receive the word "Begins" its not only Batman, but Miami Vice.Begins, but only with the original cast. Even old or with a wheelchair.

Eingefügtes BildI, for one, would like D.J. to reprise his role as Lt. Falcon in any upcoming G.I. Joe movie. To summarize: Duke got p.o'd when the ladies' man Lt. Falcon blew off his watch to go on a date with some chick, which I think turned out to be a double agent. The double agent of course surreptiously opened the gates and a bunch of Joes got their clocks cleaned. Of course being D.J., what would you expect. Then he got sent to some kind of retro 80s purgatory with "Slaughter's Marauders" no kidding headed up by 80s pro wrestling celebrity Sgt. Slaughter. Baaaaaaad commie busting dudes, you don't wanna get on their bad side. In the 80s, it was a true "holy s* moment" "Whoa! Was that Don Johnson's voice I just heard?" With his rough around the edges Sonny character he fit in just right. That was the best! What were we talking about again?