Name of the song from opening scene in Redemption in Blood?

RAmarena

Hi MV Fans :)I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the Tim Truman track played in the open scene of "Redemption in Blood" where Rico is being chased through the woods? I love that song and I am really hoping Tim Truman releases it soon or if someone has the song I would love to have it.Thanks :)R

Peter Cetera's You Never Listen To Me / Truman Improv OutroThe original song was Peter Cetera's "You Never Listen To Me" (whose album was a great release BTW) which was used during the intro scenes when 'Burnett' is being queried by Tubbs sparking Crockett/Burnett flashbacks and Burnett promptly snaps out of it and retorts: 'Tubbs...yeah, yeah, I know you...you're Tubbs...and you're a COP' and subsequently 'accidentally on purpose' misses him.... If this is the scene you are speaking of...thenThe chase thru the woods as he attempts his escape and realistically hot-wires a Jeep so easily (no wonder why Chrysler needed a bailout) seemed to me to just keep that Peter Cetera song moving...it seems just an improvisational rendition of that song's mood to match the scene's edit length.....I think the music world calls it an "Outro"...the opposite of an "Intro"Maybe some gearheads can help me out....