Your Momma Warned You Were Going To Have Days Like This!

Vicechic84

Oh No! Your momma's gonna give you an ear full followed by a butt whoopin'! The ear full is much, much worse!:D:eek::p'Utahns can now practice DUI jail call'SALT LAKE CITY – In Utah, even if you don't get arrested for drunk driving you might still have to call your mom from jail — sort of.The Utah Highway Patrol and some local bars hope letting people practice an uncomfortable call from the local lockup will help dissuade drinking and driving.A phone number has been set up to recreate what it would feel like to make such a call. After dialing 1-877-JAIL-FON, the caller is given the option to talk to a hysterical mother or a disapproving father, among others. A prerecorded message then plays one end of what the conversation might sound like, with the caller filling in the other half.Slogans associated with the campaign include "Getting a DUI is easy, calling your mom from jail is hard."The campaign runs through Sept. 7.

Sound like a "make work project"?I can imagine an heavily accented mother:"Allo,... what do ju mean jyoooor drunk? Ju know we don't need no COPS giving us a hard time! I taught I told ju to drink only on special ocassions and watch jour "B's" and Pues"!Yust wait till jor fadder gets home. He will get the whip out for jure!

Sound like a "make work project"?I can imagine an heavily accented mother:"Allo' date='... what do ju mean jyoooor drunk? Ju know we don't need no COPS giving us a hard time! I taught I told ju to drink only on special ocassions and watch jour "B's" and Pues"!Yust wait till jor fadder gets home. He will get the whip out for jure![/quote']Yup, I stand corrected! The ear full is much, much worse!:p:D:eek: