Shows To Watch B4 You Kick The Bucket

Vicechic84

And some to avoid! Here is their recommended list below!'DO WATCH':The West WingBuffy The Vampire SlayerFreaks & GeeksThe Office (UK)Lost'DON'T WATCH':Sex And The CityBattlestar GalacticaHeroesThe SopranosGrey's Anatomyhttp://ca.tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-shows-you-must-watch-before-you-die-and-the-ones-to-avoid--552Notice there's no MV on the list! Grrrrrr. :evil: I'm sure they've missed many on the list (and many you agree and disagree with). At the risk of coming off morbid or just flat out ewwwww...what would be on your own list?My list of 'do watch' would be:MVSeinfeldTwo & A Half MenGreen AcresDays of Our Lives (and Y&R - yeah I'm a soap fan, just couldn't resist!;))(that's all I can think of so far)My list of 'avoid like the plague' would be:Any and all reality shows to date(yup, that sounds about right!:))

My Must See List:Miami ViceMagnum, P.I.Nash BridgesSpenser: For HireSeinfeldEverybody Loves RaymondAll In The FamilyDesperate HousewivesMy Must Miss List:A-TeamSex and the CityAny and all "Reality" showsRosanneThe West WingI'm sure there are others, but that's all for now.

• Administrators

Even though it was prematurely cancelled after only 2 seasons I highly recommend "Life" as must see TV!