WELCOME CAMILLE2000!

COOPER&BURNETT

Welcome to the site!You will have LOTS to see here.We have the largest, most comprehensive MIAMI VICE GLOSSARY on the internet.You will also thrill to see photos never seen before, behind the scenes photos, cast and crew items, Don Johnson's vintage vice blazers, props, information, (even the worlds largest PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS "POINTING" AT YOU in photos collection!) and much, much moreWere also the nicest VICE site out there, and are always here to help you.WELCOME!-COOPER&BURNETT

Being she was actually an actress on MIAMI VICE, I sure would love for her to post on here. Perhaps in a question and answer thread!I'd love to actually have the honor of having an actor from MIAM I VICE being a regular poster on this site!!

That would be so nice. I agree.There was a guy who started to post as he was the "Car guy" for season one and part of two. He had some tales of how he had to find exotic cars in the colours the Mann prescribed and they were good stories, and then he fell off the face of the earth. He still needs to finish one of his stories he started...It would be nice to have the fans on board here have a Q&A session but I am sure she is a busy person with her business etc so I hope she pops in from time to time to at least say hello.I say welcome to her and please look around at our collection of stuff and comments related to our favourite show of all time. (Yes we are all self-admitted geeks here and proud of it!)I liked the show so much I bought the boat..........................

I liked the show so much I bought the boat..........................

Awesome.I've bought some jackets and shirts and stuff, but it just doesn't compare to that. 'Course if I get a Testarossa, then that will even things out.

In addition to me wanting the STINGER boat, I also want Jurrasic Narc's Daytona Spider.I hope Camille joins us.

Coop you did see the "boat for sale" I posted?The bank has lots of money and I'll help you get it done right for the striping etc.What do you think pal?

Coop you did see the "boat for sale" I posted?The bank has lots of money and I'll help you get it done right for the striping etc.What do you think pal?

I saw it. But I didn't like the stripe colors. I like the colors on YOUR boat.

I saw it. But I didn't like the stripe colors. I like the colors on YOUR boat.

Yes it's EXACTLY like the one Crockett drove. That one has different deck stripes for some reason?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw some of your pictures of you on the set of MIAMI VICE with it's stars, and behind the scenes shots.I would love to be able to post them here on this site.Would that be o.k.?

• 2 months later...