This should interest Coop!

Shill

Thanks for thinking of me Shill! :thumbsup:However, as Fresh Prince said, not only are the signatures a reprint, and not actually signed on the script, that is a replica, reprinted script.The real scripts didn't look like that.Thank you so very much for thinking of me. If you spot anything else you think I might be interested in, please, let me know!! :thumbsup::clap::clap: -COOP

That's pretty cool.I've actually never worn the white pants/white jacket combo in public before.I'd should do it if I go to an event for EASTER or Spring.-COOP

About that last Ebay suit auction, first let's have a look shall we:Eingefügtes BildOkay. Now, first things first. It's nice that they thought of MV - it's always nice when MV gets acknowledged. However....Either they are clueless or they got some nerve calling this a Miami Vice outfit. Never mind the material which I don't believe is linen. The jacket is wrong (Constructed, no patch pockets, single vent...). Huh? Wha? A BELT? The shoes are WAY off. Button down long sleeve black shirt? C'mon, now.I'll be generous and give them an A for effort.

Agreed, TV. With a red shirt instead of black. It would be more acceptable marketed as a Scarface suit.And don't even think of trying to call this a Saturday Night Fever ensemble.

How many butttons does the suit have? Two or three?Truthfully, Crockett did wear blazers that had a single vent, no vent, or full vent in back, and he did wear blazers that did not have patch pockets. More common that he DID have patch pockets, but not always. Sometimes they were slash pockets where the pockets were sewn inside, not outside. I MUCH prefer the patch pockets myself, but I love any jacket Crockett wore.