NASH BRIDGES CREW FLEECE!

COOPER&BURNETT

Now that looks stylish. I would wear it - logo is appropriately understated.That letterman jacket, however, just looks goofy. Looks like a billboard. Hey - wanna pay me to advertise your show on my jacket - lol?

I would wear it proudly!! :thumbsup:Why would I be ashamed? ......especially when I see people wearing T-shirts with embarassing & filthy statements on them.Miami Vice is something to be proud of........but I am a diehard fan :dance2:I really dig that fleece jacket , but it's hot here in Fl. :hot:

I suppose if you were doing your act, or if you went to a convention or something. I love it's look, but it is a bit too flashy for me. I'd ABSOLUTELY have worn it on the set.I'd rather dress like Crockett.

I don't think I could wear that one in public either.

I think some people could pull it off. I just don't think it's right for me. I don't want that much attention drawn to me.

The only reservation I would have is people may think I was part of the MV cast or crew' date=' & think I was trying to deceive them.[/quote']If you mean wearing it on the set back in 1985, I suppose I could see that, but guests didn't get total access to the sets, so I don't think it would fool anyone as you'd have a guest pass.If you mean today, you might be asked if you worked on the show.