COOL FERRARI DAYTONA TOY!

COOPER&BURNETT

That's too funny!!!!I agree with Tommy's feeling towards this. It's a bit over the top but very 'seventies" actually. That is when we put huge tires on the rear and had them stick out. It got so common that in Ontario a law was passed that no more than two inches could show. I had a set of "sixty series" on my 67 Mustang in highschool with Cragar 10" reverse rims. They stuck out stupidly like the Daytona toy. Served no purpose actually except to make the car dirty faster:confused:Had to wash it every day to get rid of the road splash..........Oh and I also used to moonlight as a lawnroller machine to roll the grass at the golf course.(just kidding)

• Administrators

I'm not a car guy so forgive this stupid question, what's the big pole with the ball sticking out of the back seat for?

The only time I ever saw one of these was in person in Carl Robert's office. He has one of these in pristine (except for dust) condition on his shelf.(see the photo)

post-109-13892962975545_thumb.jpg