Carla from Golden Triangle

himenokuri

I really liked that character and wish she could have been in more episodes cos what I liked about her was that she didn't even let Crockett tell her what to do I liked that about her and also I think she would have made a great regular OH and another thing I loved about that episode was Crockett being dressed as a nerd/geek and acting all scared of Carla at first hahahahah and his lil calculator watch too !!!:):p

dang I got it mixed up with someone else but my original thought was I thought CANDY should have bveen on more than one episode got it mixed up with streetwise LOL

I love Sonny dressed as a nerd and acting like one too. And how Candy made sure she was right in the middle of things. They had her wired and she was out until Crockett saw her selling herself again at the hotel. I loved how she got in the way to save C&T's cover......She was really cool. I agree, I liked her character a lot.

• Administrators

There was a girl named "Carla" in the ep. "Streetwise". She was Roxanne Young's friend.

Oh I love Streetwise and I hadn't seen it or heard of it until I got the season. I love the young unseasoned actor at the time, Bill Paxton. I thought the girl that played Carla did a good job. Oh and it was also cool seeing Wesly Snipes too......But Carla was something else and they really loved each other, showing how the undercover can become more real. I just didn't understand her, to be able to get off the streets and she decides to go back on them was beyond me. Also, didn't know right away that DJ sings the song Streetwise and Trudy sings with him and she does it in the episode. I think it's so cool that DJ and Olivia sang together she has a nice voice and his sounded different but you can change your voice in a studio with adding effects. But it just might have been him just getting funky. I would have loved to see them sing together and see how they were with each other.

Paxton sounds like he's drunk, mentally disabled or extremely tired for much of the episode! Based on his performance there, you never woulda guessed he'd go on to become a name actor.I kid Bill. Streetwise is one of my favorite episodes. Compulsively watchable.

Definitely a great episode from season 3...It had echoes of 'Heart of Darkness' Though Artie Rollins was a much stronger character.

Four Gold StarsHey all , when I went to open this thread I spotted four gold stars. What are they for? The Golden Triangle, good behavior, or what?????? Anyone know? I'm curious here......

• Administrators

I think it is part of the rating system for each thread.I think posters can rate a thread kinda like voting on a poll to see how popular a thread is.JAWAG.

• 10 months later...