Your Pizza Or Your Kid!

Vicechic84

I think it's safe to say this guy didn't get a tip! Imagine what would have happened if she'd asked them to hold the anchovies?! :rolleyes:'Aussie toddler 'held ransom' for pizza'MELBOURNE (AFP) - An Australian fast food delivery man tried to hold a four-year-old boy hostage as a row over a pizza supreme turned into a Mexicana stand-off, it was reported Wednesday.The driver seized Darwin woman Lisa Paardekooper's nephew Cain when she refused to pay for the pizza because it was more than an hour late, she told the Northern Territory News."He said give me the pizza back or the money," Paardekooper said. "He stuck his hand through the gate and grabbed Cain."Paardekooper said the driver eventually let the boy go when she raised her fist to him.The newspaper said police investigated the incident, which occurred last Saturday. The boy's mother, Cindy, said the way the driver treated her child was unacceptable."He grabbed my son, four years old... as ransom for the pizza. Grabbing a child, that's child abuse, that's assault," she said.The delivery driver's employer told the newspaper that the driver still had his job."I can't believe he intended to harm the child," restaurant manager Tessie Muscat Couturier said.

• Administrators

Well, steal my pizza an I would have shot the kid! Stealing another man's pizza is an international crime against humanity. The Pizza Dude was just standing up for his rights. :p