Ward Brothers - Madness of tiall

cageyJG

Ward Brothers: In another day and age, there was quite a bit of interest on this topic while people tried to figure out the lyrics. Wanted to update you that the hardcore collectors can now get the elusive LP - from the even more elusive band - and a dubbed CD to boot, all for $55.95http://www.musicstack.com/item.cgi?item=120497968On this Youtube video someone made, you can even see what the band looks like, presumably for the first time since 1986!

Everyone pretty much loves this song.The less info out there, the more I get interested!Eingefügtes BildNow I just need to go back and watch "Love at First Sight so I can figure out what the heck the context was!End rant!
  • Like 1

Here with a quick follow-up for my fellow laymen that love the song but didn't know which episode "Madness" appeared in. It was "Love at First Sight," the Season 4 episode in which Sonny has to infiltrate a dating service in pursuit of a supermodel cross-dresser serial killer. I was all excited about my research and then I was like, "Aw, mann? I have to watch the Iman episode again?" So you know what was going on immediately prior, there was tension btwn Sonny and Caitlin regarding his assignment. The next scene was a transition/video sequence which had him driving around the red light district -maybe portraying Crockett's desire for normalcy (and then of course, "What is normalcy for Sonny Crockett?"). The YouTube video is a nice montage of scenes from the ep, I didn't recognize the daytime portions, just the driving through the shady parts of town. "Dave"Eingefügtes Bild

• 1 month later...

Thanks, man! I was able to get the tracks... Finding new and awesome lesser-known 80s bands at least once a week through YouTube. The last one was "Lotus Eaters."

• 4 years later...

Hello everyone! My 1st post; fittingly about the music of "Vice" which brought me here via the AWESOME Dadrian Wilson covers! That being said, I found an instrumental version of "Madness of it All" on Youtube. I bought the album on CD (it cost $50 SEALED!! Such a Deal!) and this isn't on there. I found the scenes this song is featured in to be my FAVORITE capturing  the Vice Vibe. Anyone?

Edited by Tubbs1989

Hello everyone! My 1st post; fittingly about the music of "Vice" which brought me here via the AWESOME Dadrian Wilson covers! That being said, I found an instrumental version of "Madness of it All" on Youtube. I bought the album on CD (it cost $50 SEALED!! Such a Deal!) and this isn't on there. I found the scenes this song is featured in to be my FAVORITE capturing  the Vice Vibe. Anyone?

Welcome to this great site - love this song "Madness of it all" - I wonder if the instrumental appeared on the 7" as a b side?! :D