Martin Ferrero in Cheers!

chum981

Check it out. Martin Ferrero in Cheers! And he's with Frasier as well. What a classic scene!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2H_4AHy9Ns&feature=relatedHe appears at 3:42 minutes!

A cuban playing an Italian waiter!He even sounds like Izzy, but trying to also sound Italian! You just can't seperate IZZY from this waiter. I just pretended it WAS Izzy at another job scheme! :)By the way, what makes this even MORE fun, is that he does show up again in part two later on, but at .33 seconds into it, Diane says that she and Fraiser are getting married at the...."MORENO" estate!!Can you believe this?? :D

A cuban playing an Italian waiter!He even sounds like Izzy' date=' but trying to also sound Italian! You just can't seperate IZZY from this waiter. I just pretended it WAS Izzy at another job scheme! :)By the way, what makes this even MORE fun, is that he does show up again in part two later on, but at .33 seconds into it, Diane says that she and Fraiser are getting married at the...."MORENO" estate!!Can you believe this?? :D[/quote']That's right!!! He's in part 2 as well. He even says "cowboy boots" in his Izzy sort of way! excellent!!!:dance2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZLEoV69gUY&feature=relatedwatch from 2:06 minutes to 3:44

Too bad we don't see him in anything anymore!

... looks like he's acting in the Antaeus Theatre Company.

That is from a post on an IMDB.com bulletin board, if you choose to believe it. Otherwise, no films since '01.

Martin Ferrero, as usual is funny & entertaining. He's a natural with Spanish & Italian accents, which makes me wonder which nationality is his. Maybe both? I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him or DJ & PMT for that matter! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

Mr. Ferrero is great, but underated actor. :( He gave up acting for raising his son. That is his main job right now, because his son is autistic. :(