how do you listen?

Shill

Seems like a D-U-M-B question, but how do you guys organize your vice music? There I was driving along and the track went from Guns n Roses to George Benson, ie, "Leap of Faith" to "Heart of Darkness" and there seemed to be no continuity. Anybody organize their music mp3 files according to episode so you get like John Waite after The Tubes?

• Administrators

I have mine listed alphabetically by artist only cause it's easy to find what I'm looking for. When I listen while working on the PC it's easy to throw together a quick playlist.

I once had the idea of recording music just for episodes. For example, I'd start with the pilot, and do just one cd for each episode with all the music featured in the episode, including JAN HAMMER's music in order of screen appearance.I thought that would be a fun, original idea.

Like Lou I have them sorted by alphabet. And though I have all songs used in the series, thank you Lou, Lets face it, not everything is great. So I have made mp3 cd´s for the car and playlist on the computer containing my favourite songs regardless of season or episode. Sometimes after watching my all time favourite episodes, I create a playlist with all the songs and music from that ep. That way the feel of the ep last longer when the soundtrack is playing in the background. Or your headphones.

I ripped some CD's but did them in order of episode such as Coop mentioned. My first CD has much of season one music...and so on...As for the media player I just have a huge playlist and it chooses ramdomly. I don't mind it as background music while I'm working on something (other than my tan!)