Miami Vice Ride?

Frey

They have one for Jaws, Back to the Future, and Men in Black at Universal. Since MV is a Universal product, I think they need to have a ride at their theme parks.It would be a lot like BTTF and MIB. You would ride in a Daytona or a Testarossa with various MV songs playing throughout the ride. As you cruise the mean streets of Miami, you'd see various thugs from the show. Have your Bren Ten handy to shoot them for points. I haven't thought the whole thing through yet. If you have anything to add, post it here and maybe we can get Universal's attention. I mean, if Murder She Wrote has a show at one of the theme parks....

I think being they had the MIAMI VICE Stunt Show Spectacular at Universal to help promote the show already, I'm afraid that's going to be it.It'd be cool though driving in the daytona!.

• Administrators
I think being they had the MIAMI VICE Stunt Show Spectacular at Universal to help promote the show already' date=' I'm afraid that's going to be it.It'd be cool though driving in the daytona!.[/quote']Wasn't that a horrible flop too?

I enjoyed it when I saw it at Universal in the late 80s/early 90s. They then went on to have a boat stunt show about detectives vs drug runners with no named link to the show at Orlando. At Universal LA they're turning a large area (formerly Backdraft show & others at the lower level) into a Transformers ride ... so when developing new rides they seem to be looking to what franchise is currently making them mega money rather than links to their former successes which is a pity.

I enjoyed it when I saw it at Universal in the late 80s/early 90s. They then went on to have a boat stunt show about detectives vs drug runners with no named link to the show at Orlando. At Universal LA they're turning a large area (formerly Backdraft show & others at the lower level) into a Transformers ride ... so when developing new rides they seem to be looking to what franchise is currently making them mega money rather than links to their former successes which is a pity.

Yep. I just heard that they're doing a Harry Potter theme ride with a gift shop.

Guest neworder

Yeah look at poor old Back to the Future, that's been replaced by the Simpsons ride, such a huge disappointment, I loved the BTTF ride even though it was kinda tacky and if you leaned forward you could see all the other deloreans bouncing up and down.

A Miami Vice ride would be cool.I haven't been to Universial Studios in years. Although I've been to Orlando twice in the last two years. I think Islands of Adventure is really good, especially the Incredible Hulk rollercoaster and Jurassic Park.The water parks Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach were always my favourite.

I have a MV theme park ride all summer long!!!Sorry to rub it in but I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!I wish I could share my enthusiasm with more folks. Maybe I should start charging for rides?