They're here... Finally

gypsy

Is the Onions jar included in the price? ;)

After he enjoys the onions, we won't be asking to see the glasses in person for a closer look. Alternate method is internet posting- and go ahead and enjoy all the onions and garlic that you wish :eek:.

@Pandina@Richihie RichWell before the two of you go on that comedy tour let me tell you this. I was so exited I only made it to the kitchen table before I had to shoot a pic of these glasses I have sought since 84. Next I´ll post pics of my season 5 lookalike wardrobe.

Next I´ll post pics of my season 5 lookalike wardrobe.

Will that include the background of onions too?You know that we will be expecting to see the onions included in all photos to follow, right? Kind of like Alfred Hitchcock - he keeps showing up every time somewhere, but you never know where or when. And I like the Carreras too. :thumbsup:

Cool glasses, Gypsy! :thumbsup:I just was curious : Are the lenes a smoke grey, as EasyEd's look like a brown color?Never-the-less you'll look cool....Enjoy them!

@Tony D: Yes sir you are quite right. They are grey. Or greyish. The glasses are graduated which means darker in the top and gets lighter and lighter. @ Coop. I have checked the the glasses out on e bay but they are held together by tape on one side. Don´t know if it can be fixed. But the bid is currently 8 bucks. That is VERY reasonable for a pair of vintage carreras.

Epoxy?

choogotitmang!Looks like a hack job, but I hope they hold out for you as they are indeed rare! I would have plastic welded them myself???Treat them with kid gloves...

Oh I have no intention as to make a bid for these. I just bought a pair. These are the ones Coop found on e - bay. I just commented on the obvious flaws they had.